- 35 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 20% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 10F Lepanto Bldg Paseo de Roxas Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Guest-service oriented
This job is responsible for assisting the Store Management in ensuring that the store business unit operates efficiently, effectively and profitability.
- Ensures that the highest possible standards on food quality, guest service, cleanliness, in accordance with the standards set forth in the cafe system in achieved during the shift.
- Supervises the crew ensuring the optimum use of all resources allocated to the outlet. Implements proper control procedure during the shift.
- Assists in objectively evaluating the performance of the staff.
- Assists in establishing the proper working atmosphere in the shift ensuring that proper harmonious relationship is achieved and maintained during the shift.
- Provides the Store Management Team feedback on all matters that affect store operations.
- Assists the Cafe Manager in the development of the Store Marketing programs to boosts sales and implements them properly.
- Minimize and control all store costs.
- Develops action plans for his/her assigned Key Result Areas (KRAs) and submits them to the Cafe Manager/Area Manager for notation and approval.
- Trains and supervises the staff.