Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
- Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales by:
- Summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Distributing reports.
- Publishes pricing schedules by verifying freight rates, charges, and allowances.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration, and product capability booklets.
- Compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics.
- Arranging printing and internet packages.
- Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Preferably female.
- At least a Bachelor’s / College degree in Advertising, Media, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the related field.
- Preferably with Management background.
- Proficient computer and typing skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- With pleasing and engaging personality.
- Great personality and loves to connect with people.
- Amenable working in Quezon City area.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 60 Howmart Rd, Quezon City, 1106 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing and Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.