- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/ Short Course, in any field;
- At least 1-year working experience in related field;
- Knows how to drive harvester and tractor;
- Experienced in driving, knowledgeable in vehicle parts and gas & diesel condition;
- Does preventive maintenance;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
About Science Marketing Development Incorporated
Greetings! Our company, Science Marketing Development Incorporated was established in 1984 as a manufacturer and distributor of high quality and environment-friendly industrial and household products. For the past 27 years in business, we have steadily earned multiple awards as Asia’s Trusted Brand and Super Brand of Reader’s Digest. SMDI has inventions that have been circulating in the Philippine market for the past 25 years. In line with our objective to boost our manpower requirements and make our relationship mutually beneficial, we ask for your assistance by generously referring and/ or if possible by providing us a list of your applicants who are actively seeking for job opportunities.