- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/ Short Course, in any field;
- At least 1-year working experience in related field;
- Knows how to drive harvester and tractor;
- Experienced in driving, knowledgeable in vehicle parts and gas & diesel condition;
- Does preventive maintenance;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 60 Howmart Rd, Quezon City, 1106 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing and Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.