Certified Public Accountant
- Caloocan, Philippines189 Maria Clara Street , Caloocan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesCaloocanMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Audit accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Caloocan City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About SC Homes
Our Company SC HOMES INC is a real state company was incorporated on December 11, 1995. For the Purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide, and/or sale.
On the year 1999 the corporation was able to acquire a property at Llano Road Caloocan City a total area of 21, 767 sq. m.
In the same manner SC HOMES INC was also incorporated on February 14, 1996. For the purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide and/or sale.
The corporation also acquire a property in Llano road caloocan city in the year 1999 with a total area of 28, 349 sq.m