- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Install and configure computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Willing to do data entry
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Caloocan City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Actual Hands-on Troubleshooting or equivalent.
- Newly Graduates are not ACCEPTABLE.
- Willing to do Data Encoding.
- Must be adventurous and willing to trek.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Computer Networking
- Incident Management
- Computer maintenance
- Computer Repair
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer Technician
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About SC Homes
Our Company SC HOMES INC is a real state company was incorporated on December 11, 1995. For the Purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide, and/or sale.
On the year 1999 the corporation was able to acquire a property at Llano Road Caloocan City a total area of 21, 767 sq. m.
In the same manner SC HOMES INC was also incorporated on February 14, 1996. For the purpose of acquiring real state to improve, develop, subdivide and/or sale.
The corporation also acquire a property in Llano road caloocan city in the year 1999 with a total area of 28, 349 sq.m