SariSuki is looking for a Strategic Buyer to join the Merchandising Team!
We are the first and only community group-buying platform in the Philippines. SariSuki enables residents in a community to purchase groceries and other daily essentials online through a leader appointed by SariSuki.
As part of the Merchandising Team you will be helping in building up our categories and product offerings. The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the overall success of SariSuki through the sales and marketing initiatives of the Merchandising Department.
Engage in Merchandising activities such as:
- Liaising with key suppliers for product listing and purchasing
- Coordinating and executing end-to-end purchase orders with internal cross-functional departments (Finance and Logistics)
- Extracting data and analyzing total category performance to identify opportunities to improve sales
- Report and provide competitive trade activities on pricing and marketing promotions
- Participate in strategy ideation and execution of growth-generating sales activities by the Buying team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong critical thinking and project management skills
- Resourceful, passionate, and with an entrepreneurial spirit driven to learn
- Team player who is highly collaborative and dependable
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in category management / procurement / sales experience are nice to have