We are looking for an SEO Specialist to drive strategies that can help improve SariSuki and Supah’s search engine rankings.
- Explore and implement various search engine techniques
- Research and monitor SEO keywords to use throughout the company's websites
- Set and monitor daily metrics to understand SEO performance
- Collaborate and align with stakeholders to manage and discuss SEO improvements and strategies
- Continuously update and write content to optimize search engine rankings
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in developing and implementing SEO campaigns; Start up experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or any related field
- Deep knowledge of keyword research, SEO algorithms, and data mining techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – both Tagalog and English
- Experience with SEO industry programs (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
About Sarisuki Stores Inc.
SariSuki was founded in 2020 as a response to the COVID pandemic and part of the founders’ mission of empowering communities around the country. We strive to offer supermarket-quality products at wet market prices while helping others make a decent living. We provide local communities fresh groceries and everyday needs through our Ka-Sari community leaders. All over the country, community sellers started providing the needs of their neighborhood. Inspired by this amazing collective behavior, the team at SariSuki found that this was an actual business model in countries like China and Indonesia - Community Group Buying.