We are seeking an Associate Product Designer with a passion for finding, validating, and building solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will work with the tech team and cross-functional department. We value data-driven design; therefore, you will be trained to rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed design decisions.
- Strategic Thinking and Planning: You will be responsible for all stages of the design process (Research, Ideation, Design, Testing).
- Grow SariSuki Consumers/Customers: Drive the growth of Consumers/Customers across all departments through design in order to revolutionize the grocery and market industry in respective locations and channels.
- Develop and execute design solutions: You will be crafting design requirements based on discussions with internal teams and from user research insights. You will be working closely with product engineers for our internal and external products. You will be presenting product design artifacts to the product team, cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Develop the Sarisuki brand: Establish clear value propositions and positioning of Sarisuki as brand and ensure consistent messaging across all consumer/customer touch points.
- Collaborate with others: You will be coordinating with other designers and teams to ensure consistent product experience.
- Constantly improve the consumer experience: You will also be constantly talking to all kinds of customers to gather their feedback. You need to be able to absorb data points (customer feedback, experience insights, product vision) and turn them into intuitive, practical, and delightful experiences. You will be tasked to modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences. You need to identify new product improvement opportunities. You need to constantly keep yourself up to date with the current market/industry trends to address market needs and consumer preferences.
- Have 1-2 industry experience with UI/UX Design or Product Design
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Ability to effectively communicate design decisions
- Ability to deliver polished UI design artifacts optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, and that adds delight to the customer experience.
- Have a growth mindset towards design
- Support the team in handling day-to-day operations such as thinking about great product opportunities and problems to solve, and finding process gaps to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Ability to create well crafted copywriting for all our products
- Ability to brainstorm and execute ideas for the product experience, branding, and content strategy.
- Start-up experience: Candidates with start-up experience is a plus