Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Taguig, PhilippinesNet One Center, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Saperium Inc. is looking for Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in building highly-scalable systems and applications for web and mobile platforms. Join us in delivering quality software to all our clients around the globe. For those interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QA and testing on projects
- Reporting and testing of defects
- Focus on the quality of the resulting product, by ensuring all company quality processes have been complied with.
- Involved in different types of testing methods such as Integration testing, Regression testing, Exploratory testing, and Functional testing.
- Worked collaboratively with QA, development and business groups to complete comprehensive testing releases.
- Knowledge of Automation Testing (Selenium or any automation tool)
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Training through international conferences
- Work from home up to 3 time a week
- Transportation and communication subsidies
- Company trips and team buildings
- Monthly sports and social activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Systematic, organized and detail-oriented.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile Scrum experiece is a plus but not required.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Net One Center, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering, Call Center/ BPO
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.