- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 7 months
- Sourcing of reliable suppliers through various methods;
- Classify all suppliers into nominated, qualified, outsourced or one-time vendors;
- Accredit supplier by conducting on-site visit and evaluation;
- Assure complete documentation of Supplier Accreditation records;
- Uploading of supplier information on ERP LN system;
- Maintain and update supplier database and Accredited Supplier List (ASL);
- Provide solution to minor conflicts pertaining to payment, delivery or quantity;
- Evaluate supplier performance and reliability in terms of quality, cost, delivery and service / responsiveness on a yearly basis.
- Sourcing of requested items and/or services based from PRF received;
- Initial negotiation with supplier to achieve best cost, terms, warranty and/or scope of services;
- Monitoring and follows-up of delivery and other conditions agreed upon;
- Provide delivery update / advice to assigned requesting party;
- Receipt of items and initial quality and quantity check;
- Carry out quality complaints, product returns and repairs;
- Prepare documentation pre-requisite for supplier payment with coordination and payment monitoring with Disbursement section;
- Coordinate with warehouses / departments regarding material inventory, stock level and timely replenishment;
- Paper documentation and filing of contracts and purchase history.
- Other activities that may be assigned.
- Adhere to all purchasing standard procedures, policies and controls;
- Compliance and active participation to company’s Quality System programs such as but not limited to 5S, ISO9001, Kaizen and small group activities;
- Initiate cost saving activities;
- Actively participate in activities for improvement of department KPI through tracking of progress and individual accomplishments
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial Engineering or a related discipline.
- Preferably 1-3 Yrs Experienced in procurement.
- Must be willing to work Mondays to Saturdays
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2801 28th Floor World Trade Exchange Building, Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing and Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.