- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 99% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 hours ago
- Manufacturing and Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2801 28th Floor World Trade Exchange Building, Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Philippines, Manila, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Industrial Engineering or a related discipline.
- Preferably 1-3 Yrs Experienced in procurement.
- Must be willing to work Mondays to Saturdays
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Sourcing of reliable suppliers through various methods;
- Classify all suppliers into nominated, qualified, outsourced or one-time vendors;
- Accredit supplier by conducting on-site visit and evaluation;
- Assure complete documentation of Supplier Accreditation records;
- Uploading of supplier information on ERP LN system;
- Maintain and update supplier database and Accredited Supplier List (ASL);
- Provide solution to minor conflicts pertaining to payment, delivery or quantity;
- Evaluate supplier performance and reliability in terms of quality, cost, delivery and service / responsiveness on a yearly basis.
- Sourcing of requested items and/or services based from PRF received;
- Initial negotiation with supplier to achieve best cost, terms, warranty and/or scope of services;
- Monitoring and follows-up of delivery and other conditions agreed upon;
- Provide delivery update / advice to assigned requesting party;
- Receipt of items and initial quality and quantity check;
- Carry out quality complaints, product returns and repairs;
- Prepare documentation pre-requisite for supplier payment with coordination and payment monitoring with Disbursement section;
- Coordinate with warehouses / departments regarding material inventory, stock level and timely replenishment;
- Paper documentation and filing of contracts and purchase history.
- Other activities that may be assigned.
- Adhere to all purchasing standard procedures, policies and controls;
- Compliance and active participation to company’s Quality System programs such as but not limited to 5S, ISO9001, Kaizen and small group activities;
- Initiate cost saving activities;
- Actively participate in activities for improvement of department KPI through tracking of progress and individual accomplishments
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Sanyo Seiki Global PTE. LTD. has over 23 years of extensive capabilities, supplying high quality Stainless Steel products worldwide. Since its registration as a company on January 18, 1995, it has been a partner in architecture, infrastructure, transportation, food processing, mining, agriculture, manufacturing, oil refining, and food processing. Sanyo Seiki Global PTE. LTD. products include Sheets, Plates, Checkered plates, Bars (round and flat), Channel Bars, Angle Bars, Pipes (welded and seamless), Tubes (welded and seamless/ square and rectangular), and Sanitary Tubings. Mindful of the increasing international players in the market, the company aims to remain competitive in producing only first-grade stainless steel products. Our strength is our operational systems, thus strictly implementing our internal Quality Management System. Sanyo Seiki works in accordance with the strict standards of international quality control thereby accorded the ISO 9001: 2008 certification. The company gained the confidence of its clients through best quality product and services , on- time-delivery and reasonable price. Customer Satisfaction and unwavering commitment to QUALITY is the reason of our existence. We provide only the best stainless steel products, processed through innovative technology, and handled by highly skilled and competent people.