- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Manufacturing and Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2801 28th Floor World Trade Exchange Building, Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Attention to Detail
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Preferably 2 or more years experience in accounting.
- Will be assigned in Binondo Manila.
- Must be a CPA.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Sanyo Seiki Global PTE. LTD. has over 23 years of extensive capabilities, supplying high quality Stainless Steel products worldwide. Since its registration as a company on January 18, 1995, it has been a partner in architecture, infrastructure, transportation, food processing, mining, agriculture, manufacturing, oil refining, and food processing. Sanyo Seiki Global PTE. LTD. products include Sheets, Plates, Checkered plates, Bars (round and flat), Channel Bars, Angle Bars, Pipes (welded and seamless), Tubes (welded and seamless/ square and rectangular), and Sanitary Tubings. Mindful of the increasing international players in the market, the company aims to remain competitive in producing only first-grade stainless steel products. Our strength is our operational systems, thus strictly implementing our internal Quality Management System. Sanyo Seiki works in accordance with the strict standards of international quality control thereby accorded the ISO 9001: 2008 certification. The company gained the confidence of its clients through best quality product and services , on- time-delivery and reasonable price. Customer Satisfaction and unwavering commitment to QUALITY is the reason of our existence. We provide only the best stainless steel products, processed through innovative technology, and handled by highly skilled and competent people.