Key Account Specialist | Pangasinan
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in 6 months
Services all current and active accounts that are assigned to him/her according to a weekly and/or monthly call frequency schedule to do the following tasks:
- Book sales orders or do suggestive selling
- In the case of retail accounts, to check on the customer inventory condition and establish the account a fresh purchase order against the fast moving SKUs.
- Monitor for a business intelligence purpose any competitive marketing activities or moves they are undertaking with the accounts and report this to his/her immediate superior.
- Attend project bidding invitations and/or announcements by the prospective government agency and/or private sector customers.
- Prepare sales proposals according to what a current or potential account may be asking for from the company, and to secure the customer’s approval to those proposals.
- Develop corporate goodwill and strengthen the company’s business relationship with the customer from a social and professional perspective.
- Be a technical consultant when applicable when customers will be asking for advice during a sales call.
- Develop new accounts in each sales channel being serviced according to an annual goal that is set by the Area Sales Manager and/or higher management.
- Periodically check with the warehouse (regional depot or home office) on the inventory status of all SKUs and the supply availability of the SKU that will be ordered before confirming a potential purchase order. This shall include the feasibility of satisfying the customer’s delivery deadline.
- See to it that the customer purchase orders are delivered on-time and according to the purchase order’s specification.
- Prepare the sales invoice when such a task is assigned to the individual and submits same when a customer purchase order shall be delivered.
- Handle the credit and collection function of all customer payables to the company from the accounts that a sale was completed, and remit same to the finance department or where instructed by the Area Sales Manager.
- Attend all business meetings held regularly by the Area Sales Manager with the entire area team, and other such meetings that may be called for by higher management.
- Attend all trade fairs and social related events where business development goals can be achieved and corporate public relations with the accounts can be enhanced.
- Work with the marketing department thru the Area Sales Manager where a marketing communication activity will be needed in increasing brand visibility at point-of-sale and further increasing the potential sales revenue of his/her area of operations.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum three years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or a record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
- PC proficiency
- Will handle the Pangasinan Area
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Account Management
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2801 28th Floor World Trade Exchange Building, Juan Luna St., Binondo, Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing and Production
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.