- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize employee workflow
- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, or supply chain management is required.
- Experience, knowledge in warehousing, inventory planning, picking, stock management is a must.
- Need strong leadership, planning & communication skills to collaborate with colleagues Critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
About Sanxiao Philippines Incorporated
We are a family owned importing and distribution company who continuously searches the world for new and interesting brands and products to bring to our customers in the Philippines. We are committed to offering the best possible service to our customers and our partners by providing excellent service, transparency and efficiency. We continuously find ways to improve our way of doing things to not only have the best possible products available, but to offer it at the best possible price for our customers. Lastly, we care for and believe in our products. We carefully curate the products and services we offer to be able to provide superior quality and value that will enrich the lives of Filipinos.