Financial Analysts| SMC Global Power Holdings Corp.
- Mandaluyong, Philippines
Financial analysts are responsible for the maintenance of the general ledger, generation of financial statements including related scheduled and reportorial requirements and compliances to both internal and external units.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Must have at least 2 years' work experience in Financial Accounting, preparation & analysis of financial statements, general ledger maintenance, accounts reconciliation, etc.
- Must be proficient in SAP-based financial system and Microsoft Office applications
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.