Korean Speaking Translator
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
The role will require translation of technical and business documents from Korean to English (and vice versa) in order to support Samsung's Research and Development (R&D) operations in the Philippines. Occassionally, the role calls for language interpretation during employee visits from the headquarters to facilitate project discussion.
- Candidate must be a FILIPINO CITIZEN.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand Korean language at technical/business level.
- Minimum TOPIK Level 3 passer (TOPIK 6 being highest)
- Solid skills in word processing, creating presentation materials, web usage for research.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Linguistics/Languages or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Korean (minimum TOPIK Level 3 passer), English (business & technical proficiency)
- Atleats 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializaing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Strong interest in technology
- Knowledge of S/W development process
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.