Junior Software Tester
- Davao City, Philippines
- 10,000.00 - 12,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The JR. Software Tester will work hand in hand with the Team Leaders and is expected to:
- Participate in the validation and qualification of web and mobile solution products;
- Understand and analyze requirements and be able to translate them to complete and clear test cases and test scripts;
- Create test scripts and testing activities using web and mobile and transactional servers;
- Work with development and other software test team members to evaluate solution functionality while recommending improvements;
- Test software conforming to establish process and standards to ensure agreed business requirements and designs are met;
- Write, update and execute test cases during system test and regression test;
- Identify and documents software defects during testing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Electronics and communications Engineer or equivalent from a reputable University.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Highly organized with keen attention to details
- Able to work on multiple projects
- Must display ability to work with team
- Must display ability to learn quickly and work under pressure
- Must be versatile, Flexible, Proactive, Analytical, Disciplined and Self-motivated
- Excellent in oral and written communcation skills in ENGLISH
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 115-A Almond Drive, Ecoland Subd., Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.