Sales and Marketing Specialist | Cebu City
- Cebu City, Philippines18th Floor, BPI Corporate Center, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, Cebu City, Cebu, PhilippinesCebu CityCebuPhilippines
- Full time
Experience entrepreneurial success like never before.
As Asia's premier face-to-face subscription agency, SalesWorks will definitely perfect your sales and marketing skills, hone your leadership skills, and give you the chance to land managerial roles in no time!
With us, you can expect that you will be able to:
- Perform face-to-face sales presentations to potential customers
- Participate in regular sales and marketing activities
- Develop creative strategies to increase customer acquisition for the clients
- Motivate and drive the team towards a common goal
- Travel, travel, travel!
If you got in, you will be able to enjoy:
- First-class training from our remarkable team of sales and marketing gurus
- A motivated and FUN environment – an office culture that fosters teamwork and has a lot of celebrations!
- Uncapped earnings 100% paid based on sales performance
- Overseas trips for leisure and learning
- Advancement to greater roles by merit, not seniority
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Preferably a graduate of a bachelor’s degree from any field
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Immediate starters preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work in Cebu City
- Enjoys challenges and loves taking risks
- Desire and hunger to build a future in the sales and marketing industry
- Self-driven, ambitious, with leadership potential
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 8 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.