Sales Development Representative
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 550.00 - 800.00 USD / monthUSD550.00800.00550.00MONTH
- Full time
We are building our sales team in Malaysia with attractive remuneration and perks. If you love startup environment and are a high performer, believe you can talk to customers from around the world, believe your hard work can translate into amazing results - APPLY NOW!!!
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater to the outreach to each prospect specifically.
You are expected to:
- Engage both inbound and outbound marketing leads, and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and present solutions to begin the sales cycle.
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Set appointments for the enterprise sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
What you will get:
- Attractive remuneration package and perks if you are the right candidate for us!
- No more corporate red tapes and layered structure, instead we are a fun, open, and energetic startup!
- Monthly company outings.
- Equipments (Macbook Pro, company phone, etc.) will be provided.
- Permanent Work From Home perks
- Possess excellent communication skill in English & Tagalog both written and verbal.
- Experienced in Software Sales (SaaS).
- Great interest and knowledge in the tech world.
- Matured, self-motivated, proactive and results driven.
- Ability to work independently to hit personal KPIs.
- Comfortable working in a Startup environment and culture.
- Team player and work well with colleagues and customers.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication Skills
- Customer Research
- Handling Objections
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Clock-In Makati Stock Exchange, 6767 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.