MULTIMEDIA PRODUCER : VIDEOGRAPHER
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, NCR, PhilippinesMakatiNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares designs as requested by the management, department heads, and clients including logo, forms, brochures, posters, packaging and more
- Provides creative services such as graphic design, photography, videography, slide layout, and display design
- Ensures that the target dates or deadlines of given work are met
- Knows how to follow the standards procedure of our company
- Able to collaborate with other developers in building websites, applications and platforms.
- Planning concepts by processing relevant information and materials.
- Shoot, edit photos and/or video needed by the company for internal and external projects, promotional materials, online ads, website and social media posting.
- Develop multiple layout or graphic designs for branding or promotional materials, print and online advertisements including but not limited to logos, websites, email campaigns, advertisements, posters, banners, social media ads and the like.
- Preparing finished product by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with web designer, marketing, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Must have a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Multimedia Arts, Fine Arts, Photography and Advertising or any related course
- Experience as a graphic design and photography/videography.
- Fresh graduates’ applicants are welcome to apply.
- Proficient knowledge in desktop publishing tools including Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and alike.
- Must present an impressive portfolio, subject for review
- Must have the ability to use different video cameras and other video recording tools.
- Expert in using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, After Effects and other editing software
- Must be creative and practical
- Strong conceptual development skills, lay-out ability and basic illustration skills
- Results oriented
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and to receive constructive criticism
- Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Capable of delivering a brilliant idea
- Keen attention to details
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.