Business Systems Analyst
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide applications support and plan, coordinate, test, implement and manage applications and system interfaces;
- Analyse and review user project proposals; identify omissions and errors in requirements and conduct feasibility studies; recommend optimum approach and develop systems and/or applications design as required;
- Develop new and maintain existing business applications and sub applications to ensure reliability of cross-company applications.;
- Interpret information and informally arbitrates between system users when conflicts exist;
- Plan and manage projects in the analysis, design, programming, timely implementation, and testing of applications projects, in accordance to ITIL/PMP/SDLC/Agile methodology.
- Reviews design, analysis, and code for quality and adherence to standards.
- Formulate test scripts for testing and evaluating program developments
- modifications and performance;
- Maintain current and accurate documentation of existing developed systems which includes user’s manuals, programmer’s manual (Source Code Documentation including database) and Program Version Monitoring and Documentation;
- Provide, monitor and implement standard project coding practices such as source code formatting, variable, form, module, procedure, class and project naming conventions.;
- Lead or guide the work of other staff and/or customers/clients engaged in similar functions;
- Prepare and give presentations or training to team leaders or user leads;
- Provides 2nd level on-call and desktop support for computer applications problems and issues;
- Provides broad and integrated applications analysis and programming, business intelligence analysis and support for company-wide, computing on multi-user, multi- site systems, maintain and develop BI reporting users and owners;
- Develops and establishes department technical standards and procedures in compliance with ITIL/PMP/Agile;
- Serves as project manager and business coordinator while working with various THOME components/user leads to provide complete applications support;
- Technically ensures quality software, IT strategy compliant, reliable information, and stable applications for mission-critical company functions.
- Manage the Systems Integrator on related projects, scope and timeline;
- Windows Server environment, Microsoft Technologies (MS SQL, Excel, Windows server, DHCP, AD);
- Business Intelligence tools (Qlikview, Business Objects, Cognos etc);
- Programming languages skills (.NET development (ASP.NET, C#, HTML, Java Script,html5) .
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with an IT or Engineering or Business major
- At least 1 year of systems analysis or business analysis experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.