Crisis Management Expert | Makati
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Support department head in performing the full delivery lifecycle, from assessment and design for Crisis Simulation - Cyber Security product of Bastion Payment system to implementing it to end clients.
- Ensure a clear and detailed set of client requirements.
- Manage and facilitate crisis simulation using the Bastion platform.
- Facilitate excellent product and service delivery to the client.
- Work with the sales and marketing team in presales and demonstration activities to promote Bastion and close sales opportunities.
- Participate in the planning, design, and execution of the internal Crisis Management Program of Bastion.
- Develop and implement detailed crisis simulation solutions per requirement.
- Track all opportunities and delivery activities using an efficient monitoring system.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with marketing and creative team in building up various presentations and relevant materials for all cybersecurity and bastion products and services.
- Maintain integrity in all account information.
- Conducts training and orientation to employees on crisis management and business continuity plan.
- Engage and participate in all business development initiatives.
- Submit relevant reports in a timely manner.
- Provide efficiency, and innovative ideas to help improve the company and its operation.
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Digital Forensics/Cyber Security/Computer Science/Information Technology, Crisis Management, or equivalent
- Possess at least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Total professional experience of at least 4 years in the technology, financial, and/or consulting industries.
- At least 3 years of DIRECT experience facilitating and designing business continuity exercises, or crisis management exercises.
- Must have led client-facing table-top exercises as both facilitator and scenario designer. Must have done this for at least 1 year.
- Must have EXCELLENT oral and written communication skills.
- Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to make inquiries and resolve conflicting information
- Process improvement identification
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- International exposure and experience a definite plus
- Must understand technology and technology products and services
- Must have direct experience in handling cybersecurity monitoring, incident response operation and crisis management.
- Knowledge and experience in operating under ISO 9001, ISO 27001, PCI or other certified environments is a plus.
- Exposure and familiarity with various industries and operational and quality standards is a plus.
- Familiarity with ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management controls
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.