Project Manager | Makati
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Managing on the average 4 projects and efficiently make use of time
- Change request management
- Stakeholder management
- Management of project issues, risks, and dependencies
- Coordinating activities of third-party providers to be in line with project schedules
- Learning curve on Project Management Processes and Documentation
- Various layers of coordination
- Time-bound deliverables required by local PSC, GARO and GHO
- Efficient and accurate management of time and deliverables
University graduate with a degree holder in Business Management, Economics,
Statistic, IT, Operations Research
• At least 1-3 years of working experience in a finance and/or insurance
companies / industry or HMO is an advantage.
• At least 3-5 years managing small to medium-sized Projects
• At least two (2) years experience in managing application development or
maintenance work running simultaneously
• Experience in managing teams, performing appraisals and coaching
Experience delivering projects with third-party providers
• Knowledge of software development life cycle (SLDC)
• Exposure to web and mobile application development is a "nice to have"
Exposure to information security requirements is a "nice to have"
• Must have business or technical report writing
• Must have experience in a project management working environment
• Strong written and verbal language skills in English
• Skilled in the use of reporting tools, eg. MS Project, Visio, eDraw, Excel,
powerpoint, word, etc.
• Experience in a highly-charged; high-traffic project environment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.