Senior Network Administrator | Makati
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Mentor team members on technical issues
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Communicate with users when needed
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferred 10 years or more.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of leading network teams.
- Must be an expert on Cisco routers, switches
- Knowledge and experience in BGP (Border Gateway Protocol), SSVPN (Site to Site VPN), failover and high availability setup is a must.
- Must have full network lifecycle experience. Conceptualization, network design, management and maintenance.
- Solid skills in configuration, design, and maintaining high speed networks are a must.
- Must demonstrate experience in 24x7 operations, VPN, VLAN, and other related technologies.
- Expert in TCP/IP, IPV4, IPV6 (optional), cabling and cabling cabinet management
- Knowledge and experience in operating under ISO 27001, PCI or other certified environments is a must.
- CCNP is a must, must be recent/kept up-to-date. Other related certifications are a plus, but demonstrated skills are given priority.
- Excellent network troubleshooting skills
- Experience in large scale data center operations, international experience will be given consideration.
- Must have secondary demonstrated skills in cyber security.
- Ability to contribute to design, document, and improve network and systems security policies, procedures
- Superior analytical, problem-solving, and communications skills
- This is an on-call role (for emergency situations)
- Ability to thrive in high pressure situations and multi-task efficiently.
- Able to work in an entrepreneurial and highly regulated environment
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.