Unit Operations Manager - Quezon City
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, NCR, PhilippinesQuezon CityNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Achievement of sales, gross profit, EBITDA, A/R within credit limit & terms,
merchandise inventory within prescribed limit.
- Maintaining product competitiveness, profitability and growth, in terms of quality,
pricing, saleability, availability and services.
- Strengthening goodwill and relationship with existing customers and suppliers, and assist in developing new customers and suppliers.
- Continuously provide appropriate advise in improving the Unit organizational structures, manpower, systems and procedures, in order to enhance the Unit’s competency and commitment.
- Performs appropriate assessment, analysis, enforcement and preparation of Unit projects, as requested by Unit Company President.
- Keeps watch on the changing trends of the market and thereby strives to enhance and develop the products and services of the Unit.
- Performs research on processes and recommends changes in strategy to improve business operations.
- Actively participate in formulating plans, policies and guidelines for the Group or any Unit Company.
- Ensuring compliance with Group and Unit Company’s promulgated policies and procedures and guidelines.
- Interacts with the Unit Company’s Management Committee (Mancom) and/or Operations Committee (Opcom) in the form of meetings and conferences.
- Monitors operational activities and effectiveness of results, and prepares reports as appropriate.
- Assisting in administering and monitoring specific operational programs, as assigned.
- Preparation of annual sales forecast/ business plan.
- Preparation of semi-annual, quarterly and monthly sales report/forecast against business plan.
- Preparation of Marketing Plans, Risk Management Plans and Opportunity Management Plans.
- Monitoring of inventory levels for products sold.
- Monitoring of accounts receivables and aging.
- 4-7 years experience in Operations Management and Business Management
- MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND IN AN IT INDUSTRY.
- Service Orientation
- Has Effective Communication
- Used to work in Teams
- Problem-Solving & Decision Making
- People Development Skills
- Business Modelling & Financial Forecasting Skills
- Business Plan Development and Management
- Effective Operations Strategy
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.