HR Director | Zamboanga
- Zamboanga City, PhilippinesZamboanga City, Zamboanga Peninsula, PhilippinesZamboanga CityZamboanga PeninsulaPhilippines
- Full time
- Talent Acquisition & Management: Guides the development of strategies to build a talent pool and pipeline of candidates that will eventually create a sustainable talent supply chain, enabling HR to cater to current and future talent needs of the company.
- Employee Discipline and Labor Compliance: Monitors appropriate implementation of progressive discipline based on company rules and regulation, ensuring the practice of due process in every administrative case.
- Employee Satisfaction and Engagement: Initiates the annual review, preparation and administration of salary and wages to ensure commensurate compensation of employees based on job evaluation vis-a-vis employee qualification.
- Training & Organizational Development: Works with Department Heads in the annual strategic planning process of the company to enable leaders to participate in formulating corporate goals and developing departmental plans to realize them.
- Budget Management: Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of budget variances.
- Team Management & Administrative Duties: Controls subordinate performance by assigning tasks, setting targets, delegating authority (when applicable), checking quality of work, disciplining, and motivating to elevate and achieve excellent levels of performance.
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology and/or Master Degree (or units) in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Sociology or any related Field.
- Ten-year total experience in various aspects of HR (e.g. Recruitment, Compensation, Training etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.