- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide support to managers, other employees, and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and others are positive and productive
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or any related courses;
- Experience in clerical & administrative works
- Experience in a healthcare setup is a plus;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.