Accountant | Makati
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, NCR, PhilippinesMakatiNCRPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the company’s accounting, procurement and purchasing, and logistics.
- Perform daily accounting tasks of Account Payable, account receivables, General Ledger, fixed assets, etc.
- Ensure timely and quality monthly closings.
- Comply with external audits and internal audits.
- reconcile balance sheet accounts and prepare the details of the accounts.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Prepare periodic reports/packages.
- Review billing preparation process, ensure accuracy and completeness of billing issued.
- Conduct stock take for inventory.
- Conduct stock take for fixed assets.
- Assist the accounting manager in reporting and other tasks.
- Must be a Filipino citizen.
- CPA IS A MUST.
- WITH AT LEAST 3-5 YEARS ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- experience in financial accounting & reporting, good working knowledge of PFRS.
- Good understanding of internal control.
- Good analytical skills, ability to prepare management reports (budget versus actual versus prior year and analysis)
- Knowledge of tax subjects including corporate income tax, VAT, individual income taxes, and other statutory reporting requirements.
- Capable of handling and coordinating monthly closings, including preparing monthly financial statements, Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Familiar and efficient in using accounting systems.
- experience in the healthcare/medical/pharma business is a plus.
- Effective leadership and communication skills with staff at all levels and with external parties.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to speak English at the business level.
- Strong work ethics and integrity.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in directions and to show flexibility to a changing environment.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.