Marine Business Analyst
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop a relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Will help lead in designing, documenting and maintaining system processes.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams, and business-focused storyboards.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or other related courses.
- At least 5-6 years of solid experience in Marine HR/Crewing and IT.
- Preferably someone who can lead.
- Should have experience with requirements management and software development methodology and have worked extensively with business users, programmers, and Quality Assurance.
- Highly analytical and results driven.
- Must have working knowledge in crewing systems especially Compass.
- Experience in Shipping Industry is a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.