- Bacolod, PhilippinesBacolod, Western Visayas, PhilippinesBacolodWestern VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- The Accounting Manager is responsible in directing and coordinating Unit Accounting, Credit and Collection, Admin and Purchasing Department to effectively and efficiently address the company’s requirements;
- The incumbent is responsible for the preparation of annual financial statements and annual company’s budget;
- He/She is also responsible for the compliance of all government and statutory requirements;
- Coordinates with Group Management Departments in ensuring that compliance to organizations' policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy;
- CPA or MBA required;
- Atleast five (5) years relevant experience in general accounting or financial accounting
gained from similar industries, accounting firm or manufacturing companies;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and Phil Financial Reporting System and related tax laws.
- Willing to travel and possible re-location;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.