IT Risk and Compliance Analyst
- Muntinlupa, PhilippinesSan Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for developing, directing and managing the overall Information Technology risk management and compliance programs for Regional IT to ensure effective identification measurement control and management of the relevant risks;
- Responsible for analyzing technology risk, validating mitigation controls, working with regional stakeholders, managing risk register and obtaining buy-ins to risk and actions;
- Responsible for periodic risk reporting to regional IT leaders to ensure that IT risks are in control;
- Work closely with management to establish an appropriate risk management and compliance culture throughout Regional IT.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in IT, preferably with experience in IT Audit or cybersecurity;
- CISA or CISSP certification would be an advantage;
- Familiarity in one or more of the following technology areas: Active Directory, Application Security, OS system security, database security, networking, AWS;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.