- Perform the execution and documents with regard to process validation.
- Gather critical process data.
- Organize and monitor pre-implementation deliverables.
- Process improvement initiatives identified for our clients.
- Perform process design, development, and implementation for projects.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Being Board Passer is an advantage.
- Experience with the following:
- Related field is an advantage.
- Implementing statistical process control is a plus.
- Manufacturing setting
- Willing to be assigned in Silang, Cavite/ Calaca, Batangas
- Willing to start ASAP
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership skills
About Sacred Lane Estate and Development Corporation
Established in 2014, Sacred Lane Estate and Development Corporation is a shared services company armed with a highly-skilled audit team located in the city of San Juan. Sacred Lane Estate and Development Corporation was established to assist all of its affiliates in addressing its auditing, business process analysis, and other reporting needs as well as other associated business issues. Our team provides assistance in evaluating and enhancing your businesses while meeting both external and internal customer expectations as well as promoting global competitiveness. Our auditing team offers an assurance to regulatory compliance, refining business processes and maintain workplace safety thus ensuring overall business security. Our audits range from verifying and evaluating simple business transactions, process flows and safety and compliance checks, to full inspection of people, processes, and systems thru plant visits. Sacred Lane Estate and Development Corporation aims to ensure quality internal control and business processes within the company affiliates, thus, promoting high standards of business regulations. It is a part of our advocacy to eradicate internal barriers and transform our employees’ qualifications for accurate delivery of our clients’ needs. Our company is a subsidiary of GJHoldings Inc., a total supply chain service and solutions provider, which caters to various industries in the Philippines and the world. Its office is located in Ayala, Makati City. They accommodate manufacturing and toll manufacturing needs, third party logistics needs, brokerage and forwarding needs and warehousing needs of our clients. GJHoldings has a manufacturing industry of detergent raw material.