- Developing code for an applications front end, back end, or both;
- Drawing up detailed app specifications;
- Creating architecture diagrams where appropriate;
- Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them;
- Working with different content management systems, open-source solutions, third party platforms, or similar;
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy;
- Editing content, debugging code, and re-developing screens;
- working with other technology specialists including graphic designers, product owners, cybersecurity specialists, or similar;
- Liaising with outside agencies;
- Testing the app to ensure it is working;
- Handing the completed app over to the client;
- Post-sales technical support;
- Training client's staff;
- Continual professional development to keep up to date
- Proven experience in building and deploying iOS apps
- 3-5 years of Swift experience
- Able to scope and implement features
- Strong understanding of Firestore implementation and interacting with API interfaces.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- If they require an iOS designer, to be able to work pro-actively with the designer to implement the design properly
- Git knowledge and best practice
- Implements best practices around creating iOS apps.
- Strong understanding of the App Store ecosystem especially around deployments and approvals
- CI/CD experience is preferable but not necessary. They need to be able to work with DevOps to create an automated pipeline. Other requirements:
- Strong communicator and proactive about changes/features they would like to see in the app
- Good work ethic and someone who is willing to challenge our ideas to improve them
- Needs to be someone who would be an excellent candidate to be the lead developer and look at onboarding and managing others in the future
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
About S5 Group Inc. (Station Five)
Station Five was founded from an obsession with creating new concepts that didn’t exist and challenged the status quo. We worked with large corporations and governments to enable their digital transformation journey. Within two years, Station Five became an AFR Fast Starter as one of Australia’s fastest growing technology companies. The industry transformed when larger organisations were hit by COVID-19 and stopped innovating. We knew the people who could rebuild normality would be the bold entrepreneurs who seized the opportunity to drive innovation. It was at this moment that Station Five transformed. Station Five has since worked to create a unique model built for startup founders enabling them to disrupt antiquated industries and challenge the norm.