S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Location: One Ayala Makati (Following Hybrid Work Setup)
The Team: Our team is responsible for providing clients world class product support and research. We are the pioneer team for Capital IQ Product Operations in Manila. We value excellence in our work as well as effective collaboration. These enable us to provide top notch support experience to our global clients.
The Impact: The team is crucial in ensuring that clients maximize our products’ value and the financial data that they have access to.
What’s in it for you: The role provides two pivotal advantages to you.
The role will require you to become an effective communicator as you will be talking to different types of people. You will learn how to communicate solutions effectively while becoming critical in understanding problems and in identifying solutions in order to give the best possible support to our clients. The role will develop your industry and data expertise. You are responsible for answering inquiries heavily related to the finance industry and our product. This can develop your industry knowledge and gain expertise with not just the market, but also the data that we provide.
Our platform is a product of combined expertise from the technology and finance industries. You will be trained to answer finance related inquiries in connection to the product which will expose you to understanding data architecture and the finance industry itself.
We pride ourselves in helping our employees attain their career aspirations and reach their full potential. We value employee development and provide trainings that will hone both soft and hard skills as you go along with your career with us.
Responsibilities: The CIQ Client Services Team Manila is responsible for the following:
- Deliver the best client experience while doing support and finance-related research.
- Be the client’s advocate in getting the best possible solution to their inquiries. We partner with our clients to ensure that their issues are fully resolved and they are maximizing our products’ potential.
- Be a channel for client feedback.
- We coordinate with our Content and Product Management team to resolve client inquiries.
- We also help our content teams develop accuracy by providing real-time client feedback.
- We also echo our clients’ ideas and feedback to our Product Management team to make sure that we stay relevant to the market.
- This is a client-centric company; we give high value to our clients’ feedback, which is a big component to our success.
What We Are Looking For:
- Open to hiring fresh grads
- 1-2 years of client support experience will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Detail-oriented and possesses strong critical thinking skills
- Exhibits great interest in learning
- Willing to learn Corporate Finance
- Willing to work on varying shifts. (Shifts may include weekend and holidays but you will only be working 5 times a week)
- Depending on the available shift when hired you may either be on the following shifts permanently as this will determine if you are supporting APAC, EMEA or US clients
- 9:00am - 6:00pm
- 3:00pm - 12:00am
- 6:00pm - 3:00am
- 8:00pm - 5:00am
- Finance background
- Adaptable to rapid change
- Provides and accepts constructive feedback
- Willing to lead projects and stretch assignments
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Gym Membership
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Communication Skills
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics]
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Management of Financial Institutions
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Business Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6750 Office Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Technology
- 4 openings