The Travel and Expense Specialist will maintain and support the daily activities of the Travel and Entertainment and P-card expenses associated with the Global corporate credit card programs. Successful candidate will have experience with tasks associated with corporate credit card programs and adhering to travel and expense policies. This role is expected to offer a high level of customer service as this is the first point of contact for the internal customers.
- Global Help Desk: Provide timely support and a high level of customer service to internal customers to ensure timely resolution and satisfaction. Handling high volume of emails, help desk tickets and calls pertaining to the corporate card programs and expense management in Concur. Point of contact for internal customers. Build and maintain effective relationships with the internal customers.
- Act as a Program Administrator for the corporate card programs to include credit card applications, maintenance, and terminations. Provide support to card holders and work with corporate card bank representatives.
- Perform daily and monthly compliance tasks to review corporate card data to ensure the corporate card programs are in alignment to the Corporate policies. Perform reconciliations of data to confirm the data is correct. Resolve discrepancies timely.
- Perform day to day administrative duties of the Concur system as well as provide internal customer support.
- Monitor un-submitted corporate credit card transactions for delinquency
- Follow the process and procedures for obtaining and maintaining proper documentation for travel and expense forms
- Corporate credit card statement reconciliations
- Tracking of employee terminations to provide support for submission of expense reports
- Adhere to the policies for all the corporate card programs
- Monitor employee out of pocket expenses and obtain reimbursements
- Assist with audits to provide requested expense reports and receipts
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to the card holder information
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in a travel and expense program
- Knowledge of expense reporting software, preferably Concur
- Experience with corporate credit card programs, especially Global programs
- Accounting skills to include travel and expense and accounts payable
- Working knowledge of helpdesk ticket tool
- Background with report preparation and analysis
- Moderate experience with Excel
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to include timeliness, good communication skills, and follow-through.
- Confidentiality is critical due to the personal information accessible with corporate card programs.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Troubleshooting skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.