- Partner with Engagement Owners and the business to support the End-to-end VG program
- Drive VG standards and serve as a single point of contact to the business and intermediary with the Procurement leads on VG program
- Lead VG adherence and compliance tasks and reporting
- Ensure detailed and accurate PR/Engagement Descriptions to facilitate the VG program
- Liaise with the Category Management, Internal legal dept., Engagement owners, and procurement operations teams to drive end to end VG processes
- This role will need to work with our risk organization in managing risk and to help shape a framework to manage risk effectively.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during the VG process
- Provide SME/ in-depth knowledge of VG program within a large corporation and be able to drive and identify additional opportunities with stakeholders for improvement
- Partners with Divisional VMO offices to ensure full compliance with the enterprise Vendor Governance Policy, SOPs, and various controls framework.
- Ensure SLAs around the VG process are enforced internally with Procurement
- Manage mechanisms to monitor and maintain accurate performance data and Develop dashboards and analytics for VG Program
- Monitor costs, quality and effectiveness of the VG services/procedures while driving continuous improvement with lean methodology
- Proactively manage demand planning for reactive procurement to optimize the Purchase Request lead time enabling full spectrum procurement activities with maximum value to organization.
- Complete/manage Vendor Code of Conduct
- Validate and review Materiality Assessments and Engagement Risk assessments as may be required
- Partner with Domain Partners to close out DPA’s
- Partner with VRM and GCM’s to help drive completion of VG requirements.
- Lead Financial or Operations DPA’s as may be required
- Scan for Adverse events on Enterprise Critical Vendors and serve as an escalation point for adverse events
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced proficiency and Full understanding of business processes and the role of data in compliance, risk management, and regulation (e.g., Basel II/III, Dodd-Frank, etc.).
- Strong Customer Centric focus and able to interact with VP level stakeholders and legal teams
- Proficiency in Analytical & Presentation Skills
- Experience leading, designing, and managing governance processes with geographically-distributed service providers and stakeholders
- Demonstrated strength in effective influencing, negotiation, interpersonal, and communication
- Proactive & Persuasive Relationship with Client Stakeholders
- Basic Exposure to Document management and ERP applications. Experience with Ariba P2P preferred
- Basic Exposure to Procurement end to end Procurement processes for a MNC
- Basic Understanding of Indirect Spend Categories like MRO, IT & Telecom, Facilities, Purchased Services & their Buying Patterns
- Exposure to operational excellence and process financial services expertise.
- Able to demonstrate independence and objectivity.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.