- Provide Salesforce application support to the commercial organization via the CRM Help case queue which includes bulk data uploads, technical error resolutions and help with processes/training.
- Assign incoming leads to Sales Representatives using pre-defined territory and rules.
- Monitor ageing cases and escalate as necessary based on predefined guidelines.
- Manage, organize, clean up (LEAN) and improve all existing reports significant to the sales organization.
- Perform and understand data pulls and analysis from various sources. (Salesforce.com, Product Database, etc.)
- Answer reporting, data and workflow questions from stakeholders. Communicate the significance of reports with an understanding of what drives success at S&P Global.
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to quickly absorb new information regarding clients/projects/processes and tools.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, other team members
- Advanced multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good analytics and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must have an ability to present or discuss an analysis with stakeholders of all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of in any Internal/External client support process.
- Above-average reading, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Critical-thinking, decision-making and troubleshooting skills are essential.
- Must have intermediate MS Excel knowledge.
- Must be willing to work in a quarterly rotating schedule.
- 1-2 years working in sales operations, financial analytics environment with experience in reporting with and administering Salesforce.com (or similar CRM tool)
- Demonstrated knowledge of what drives success within a Sales organization.
- Preferably with experience of User support and user training experience, without assistance, that are consistently accepted across stakeholders.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6750 Office Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Technology
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.