Report Analyst (Project Based)
- Pasig, PhilippinesGround Floor, 6750 Office Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Role: Reporting Analyst (Order Management)
The Impact: This position will be responsible for designing and reporting key client order metrics, in order to help drive key business decisions within the Order Management team. The Reporting Analyst will also be responsible for delivering intelligence to senior Commercial and Finance stakeholders to assess the impact of the client order process on the company’s ability to generate revenue and deliver on aggressive sales quotas.
The Career Opportunity: This role will be part of S&P Corporate Digital Financial Services team and have the opportunity to join a successful Fortune 500 company, with exposure to client order processes and systems. [AS(41] Be exposed and develop a global mindset through close collaboration with teams across the globe.
The Team: S&P Global is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets. We are home to some of the most iconic brands in finance and business, including: Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, and Platts. Platts is a leading provider of energy and commodity information, including benchmarks that are critical to the markets.
- Track daily Order Management performance KPIs.
- Identify performance trends and partner with the management on improving operating efficiencies.
- Triage queue and order routing for Order Management team.
- Document, log and track coaching tasks.
- Stay current on Order Management processes and system functionality in order to execute reporting requests successfully
- Provide performance reporting for individual and team (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Prepare reporting for monthly/quarterly meetings
- Assist with ad-hoc reports
- Willing for project-based employment for 6 months, the possibility of absorption if exceeds the performance
- Bachelor's degree in any course
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, Macros, If statements)
- Previous knowledge in Salesforce, Zuora, Einstein Analytics, Tableau and Oracle R12 reporting (preferred)
- Experience working with confidential information and maintaining confidentiality
- High-degree of personal integrity
- Possesses strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creative in powerpoint presentation and will be given creative freedom aligned to departments goals which is 100% transparency of our success and failures
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently while working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and specific requirements. Is self-sufficient, has a drive and will be accountable to provide the metrics as needed by management
- Experience developing business reports. Able to manage, analyze and integrate data from multiple sources and in multiple formats with the end goal of creating useful business reports
- Strong written and oral communications skills a must
- Able to act proactively as well as be a creative thinker
- Willing to work in mid-shift or night-shift
- Available to work in Pasig City (Silver City 2)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Silver City Building 2, Frontera Drive Tiendesitas Pasig
- Financial Technology
- 4 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.