Client Relations Associate (Night Shift)
- Makati, Philippines6750 Office Drive, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Role: Client Relations Associates engage our client base to increase revenue retention and account growth. In this role you will be expected to build an understanding of our client base and our product suite in order to promote different platforms per client type, analyze usage data, and strategize the best way to manage client accounts alongside the global Relationship Managers.
The Location: Makati, Philippines
The Team: The Manila Relationship Management Support team is a group of strong and highly-driven individuals with various backgrounds in Customer Support, Product Support, and Account Management. The team culture is built on proactivity, business excellence, both independence and interdependence, continuous learning and improvement, with everyone working towards a common goal to support the Commercial Organization and the SPGMI business overall.
The Impact: Client Relations Associates are part of the Commercial Organization and support Relationship Managers to engage clients on S&P Global Market Intelligence’s capabilities. CRAs must also interact with clients to achieve a strong understanding of client business models, issues, and needs.
What’s in it for you:
- You will interact with business units that are main drivers of revenue generation for S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- Your high potential for career growth and advancement will come from initiating or collaborating on initiatives that will deliver value to the business.
- Building an in-depth understanding of client needs and expectations will give you an edge in your future career growth in S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- Proactively collaborate with Relationship Managers and take the lead in client outreach efforts, understand business drivers, and identify viable opportunities to grow product usage.
- Help identify opportunities to expand SPGMI-customer relationship by analyzing usage reports and initiating discovery of client needs through diagnostic conversations.
- Act as secondary support to Relationship Managers when they are in on-site meetings with clients.
- Assist Relationship Managers by scheduling meetings for them and handling client concerns while they are travelling.
- Complete special projects initiated by department goals on retention rates and department product penetration in existing accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Amenable to work in a mid-shift schedule
- Ability to effectively communicate and diagnose client needs during proactive outreach calls
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to clients
- Ability to collect, analyze, and summarize data and to prepare clear and concise presentations and reports
- Working knowledge of the financial or banking industry
- Previous client-facing experience
- Effective time and task management skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Communication Skills
- Customer Research
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.