Associate, Financial Modeling (Mandarin)
- Makati, Philippines6750 Office Drive, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We are currently pooling for a Mandarin speaker. This person will be part of our Financial Modeling team, engaging with people within China. We will start hiring around mid of March.
The Role: Application Associate, Financial Modeling.
The Location: Makati City, Philippines.
The Team: The Product Operations team is the primary touchpoint for our clients and is the “face” of the company. Going above and beyond in our service offering is where this team adds value. The Product Operations team is a powerful synergy of diverse skills, talents and cultures spread across multiple locations. We are customer-focused and result-oriented providing exposure to a wide array of products, platforms and processes globally. We nurture open and transparent communication, and a great work-life balance, with a positive work culture where team members are recognized for their work. We meet challenges head-on and work at the solution as one team. We work hard and play harder – we participate in cultural and sports events within as well as outside of the company, and also contribute back to the society through the company’s corporate social responsibility efforts.
The Impact: The Associate will be accountable for Research and Product Operations Group, including Client Support, Content Research, Operations & Testing within a specified industry sector or a cross-industry group to accelerate the quality and timeliness of the data, increase support standards, improve operational efficiency to reduce error rates, improve support survey scores to help maintain retention rates and drive revenue increases.
What's in it for you?
As an Application Associate in Product Operations, you will learn, explore, educate and support financial information for customer of financial market, where you will hold investigative conversations with clients to drive product usage and revenue. You will leverage your financial market knowledge, your strong customer service skills and exceptional troubleshooting abilities to help the clients with their requests, while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, our data and the industries we cover. Many of the Fortune 500 companies in the world will be asking your help to find solutions to their challenges. You will also be the Client’s advocate and work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas (Sales, Technology, Content, Industry Research etc.)
You will also play a major role in executing and improving BAU proactive processes to prevent issues and improve delivery quality to the clients. In the process you will suggest improvements to the product as well as perform Agile based User-Acceptance-Testing to curb issues even before they hit our clients.
- Develop financial models in MS Excel (by utilizing our tools) for internal/external clients to help them in their routine workflow/analysis.
- Consistently make proactive suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality.
- Be the primary point of contact for providing critical research and value-add knowledge to our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations and Universities.
- Supporting client base in their research by responding to their requests that comes through calls, e-mails and other forms of communication. Direct interaction with clients, through phone, email and video conferences, as they relate to Industry, platform and data questions.
What are we looking for?
- Must be fluent in Mandarin - This is non-negotiable
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting/Banking, Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred; fresh graduates can be considered.
- Advance Excel Skills is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; knowledge of MS Office products and understanding of databases is a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable in Finance/Accounting, someone who is interested in building a career in the finance industry and willing to learn.
- Fluency and eloquence in English is required. Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Though shift is predominantly day shift. There might be times that you will take a night shift as per business requirement which is a case to case basis
- Candidates with Master’s degree or pursuing CFA is a plus.
- VBA Knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM applications are a plus.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.