Associate, Financial Institutions
- Makati, Philippines6750 Office Drive , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Role: The Analyst understand daily workflow of clients and able to help clients utilize our products more effectively and efficiently. You will directly contribute to the department’s goals of improving support survey scores to maintain retention rates and drive revenue increase.
The Location: To be based in Makati.
Work Shift: This is a night shift position. You should be flexible to work in any other shift depending upon the business need.
The Team / The Business: Working with US-based clientele. The Analyst will work collaboratively with global counterparts to ensure data integrity.
The Impact: The Analyst will be accountable for Research and Product Operations Group, including Client Support, Content Research, Operations & Testing within a specified industry sector or a cross-industry group to accelerate the quality and timeliness of the data, increase support standards, improve operational efficiency to reduce error rates, improve support survey scores to help maintain retention rates and drive revenue increases.
What We Are Looking For:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Must be knowledgeable in Finance; and someone who is interested in building a career in the finance industry and willing to learn.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
- Detail-oriented and possesses strong critical thinking skills
- Exhibits great interest in learning
- Basic knowledge of finance, the financial market, and our company.
- Must be willing to work in Makati and on a night shift schedule.
- Finance background
- Adaptable to rapid change
- Provides and accepts constructive feedback
- Willing to lead projects and stretch assignments
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.