Financial Analyst – APAC Real Estate
- Pasig, Philippines6750 Office Drive, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Role: Financial Analyst – APAC Real Estate
Grade Level: 9A
The Location: Silver City 2 Building, Pasig City
The Team: Global Real Estate is responsible for the overall real estate operations for S&P Global. Working closely with CBRE, our 3rd party property manager, the team provides state-of-the-art workplace environments adhering to an overall corporate standard. The centralized team is continually looking to improve efficiencies by providing consistent and high level service.
The Impact: The APAC financial analyst is a critical role in the financial management and developing S&P Global’ portfolio in the region. The Global Real Estate team as well as the business segments will rely on the financial analysis and data compiled by this position.
What’s in it for you:
- Within this highly visible role, the incumbent will interact with all levels throughout the organization
- Opportunity to develop a strong financial analysis foundation and learn about the organization
- Preparation of purchase orders, accounts payable invoice payment processing and tracking
- Prepare APAC accounting close and financial reporting including journal entries and balance sheet and operating statement account reconciliations. Deliver timely and accurate monthly financial reporting packages and perform general ledger research
- Prepare forecasts, reporting and analysis related to the annual budget and monthly estimate process
- Work closely with the Global Real Estate, CBRE team, and Regional Controllers in achieving set goals and executing on projects
- Uses broader knowledge of financial principles and theories and the organizations to improve processes
About Company Statement:
S&P Global Corporate
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related curriculum.
- Organized, responsible and committed
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem solver
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely present issues and ideas
- Extensive Microsoft Excel knowledge and expertise
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills, and an inquisitive mind. Knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to work independently and as a fully contributing member of a team
- Comfortable managing the delivery of high quality outputs with overlapping deadlines and tight time constraints
- Experience with ERP (Oracle Financials), IBM Cognos TM1, and Anaplan
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.