Partnership, Influencer and Outreach Specialist (E-Commerce/Travel Niche) - Remote
- Kwun Tong, Hong Kong180 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong KongKwun TongKowloonHong Kong
- 50,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0080,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Our company RWN Solutions sell under multiple online brands via the Amazon marketplace platform. We are looking for a dedicated Outreach Specialist to identify, build and nurture relationship with writers, bloggers, influencers, magazines and Youtuber across multiple channels.
The specialist will work directly under the founder and will work together to establish objectives and KPIs to measure performance. Specialist will need to have a special interest and be the eyes and ears of the niche that RWN is currently selling in.
We are looking for someone who is detailed oriented and organized in order to manage relationships across multiple channels. Analytics and measurements is must for this position any experience with analytics tool to track partnership spend/ROI/engagement will be huge plus. Someone that is an
Your performance will be measured by the creation of new partnerships and the ability to get branded content published on different channels/platforms with the aim to drive brand awareness and ultimately sales
This is a new position and initiative, the specialist will have the responsibility to shape and establish outreach policy that will be used by our company going forward.
What you'll do:
- Research content and trends in the travel niche, identify influencer, publishers, YouTubers (Partners) that promote our brand in their establish vertical
- Build and maintain direct relationships with key partners; building excitement for RWN’s brand and products in order to drive differentiation and sales
- Effectively communicate with content creator partners ensuring that everyone, internally and externally, is on the same page.
- Gauging partners interest/availability, presenting offers and negotiating deals.
- Constantly track digital influencer activity across all platforms and sustain industry relationships with managers, agents, etc. to maintain competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Help report on key metrics to be reviewed by the team; including engagements, clicks, number of posts
- upkeep of micro and macro campaigns by placing influencer orders, creating unique affiliate links and codes for campaign tracking
- Work with our graphics designer on any brand media assets that partners/influencers might need
- 2+ years of recent experience on outbound or outreach campaigns, either with a digital marketing agency, D2C Brand or PR Agency.
- Basic knowledge of organic content amplification methods (whitelisting, boosting, etc.)
- Close attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple campaigns at various stages simultaneously
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO concepts preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience with a tool like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox Is plus
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Interest/experience in growth marketing/growth hacking/affiliate marketing is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Rapport Building
- Public Relations (PR)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.