- Makati, PhilippinesPenthouse LPL Suites 112 Legaspi St., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
A Graphic Artist coordinates various graphic designs, brand standards for external audiences across the internet. Actively participates in the creative planning and implementation process of integrating marketing strategy to support the organization’s growth goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create graphics including icons, logos and print designs using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Create graphics for corporate websites, portals, and large-scale web applications.
- Give guidance on layout, colors, and styles.
- Assists with the marketing activities of a product or business line (advertising, direct mailing, emailing, printing, etc.)
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Arts/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Require skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe in design, After Effects, Adobe Photoshop,
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years working experience in the same field.
- Can design/develop artwork for posters, flyers, exhibit material.
- Basic knowledge in CSS and HTML is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Advertisement Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Advertising Design
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Computer Graphics
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Penthouse LPL Suites 112 Legaspi St., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Marketing / Event Administration / Networking / Sales
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.