- Screens and interviews applicants
- Endorses qualified applicants to requesting Divisions and coordinates interview schedule
- Documents 201 file and performance evaluation.
- Creates recruitment-related reports.
- Conducts training for newly hired employees
- Monitoring of all Recruitment related data
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Human Resource Management, or any HR-related course.
- Preferably with work experience in human resources - sourcing, recruitment and training.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be assertive, confident and dynamic.
- Must be computer literate.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Record Keeping
- Interpersonal Skills
- Behavioral Science
- Business Administration [Human Resource Management]
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.