- Makati, Philippines4th Floor, 395 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for selling the company’s products in the store counters.
- Entertains prospective customers and convinces them to buy the company’s products.
- Checks regularly store stock level and follows-up the updating of stock cards of outlets.
- Ensures that the store has sufficient stocks at all times and informs sales supervisor of low stock levels; suggests order quantities.
- Projects and maintains the appropriate corporate image both for the brand and the company at all times. Maintains good relationship with dealers or store outlet management by following store rules and regulations not contrary to company’s own rules.
- Ensures that the counter is always neat, well lighted and attractive to get the attention of the buyers and ensures security of stocks at all times.
- Submits attendance record (timecards and daily time record), counter sales and inventory report, report on competitor’s activities and other required reports regularly within the prescribed deadline.
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years study in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media, or any business-related course.
- High school graduates are considered.
- Preferably with work experience in selling products in department stores.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be assertive, confident and dynamic.
- Must be computer literate.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.