- Process and analyze Payments of expenses
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation statements and analyzes adjusting entries of booking
- Prepares monthly reconciliation of underrecord receipts and Treasury Dept. and analyzes the necessary adjusting entries
- Prepares monthly reconciliation of intercompany balances and transactions with related parties Revenue Recognition
- Analyzes transaction involving revenue recognition
- Submits Reported Sales for Financial Statement every month
- BIR Compliance and Tax Return etc.
- OTHER PAYABLE EXPENSES
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Preferably Supervisor/ 2 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10th flr. Octagon Center Building, San Miguel Ave, Ortigas, Pasig City
- Financial Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.