Why work at Viyahe Inc. as a Machine Learning Engineer
You will have access to more than enough computational resources to train your model, we use AWS exclusively. You will have access to very capable Cloud Engineers to help you scale and simplify your model's building and training process. You will have access to professional Software Engineers that can provide guidance on how to make your code stable, and your model consumable.
We value personal and career growth, we send our team out to training once a year for big conferences, and multiple times for many local workshops.
About this role
This role directly reports to the Head of Software Engineering. The Machine Learning Engineer is responsible for the design and development of Predictive, and Reactive software. They will be responsible for defining the technology stack that will be used to deliver the project, compatible with existing software and infrastructure for integration purposes.
- Helping design the feature, and defining the value that the AI will provide to the product and business
- Developing, Testing, Traning, Re-training, Maintaing, and Deploying the AI for integration with the product
- Optimization of the computational resources used by the delivery process of the AI
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, Physics, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Machine Learning best practices
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Amazon Web Services
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.