- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant
- Help customers to settle down and also take their orders
- Process customers’ orders and generate their bills
- Provide answers to queries presented by clients regarding services and offers made available by the restaurant
- Clean all tables after clients have left and get such tables prepared for the next set of clients
- Serve and pack warm foods to clients in an effective manner and in strict accordance with the orders of such clients
- Assist kitchen staff and outdoor delivery staff whenever such assistance is required
- Maintain chart of all available deals and products periodically and refresh such chart on daily basis.
- Male at least 5’5”, Female at least 5’3”
- With at least 6 months experience
- A graduate of HRM; Tourism; Hospitality; Communications or vocational courses (HRS and other related course)
- With pleasing personality
- Good communication skills
- With basic to average English conversational skills
- With Basic computer knowledge
About Rufo's Famous Restaurant Systems, Inc.
In 1984, a group of officemates opened a small eatery along kalayaan Ave. corner Salamanca St. across the International School Manila in Makati City. Their goal was simple: open a cozy 24-hour hangout, sell cheap beer, serve delicious Pinoy comfort food and earn extra income. They decided on the unique and catchy name, "Rufo's", the name of their boss at work. For decades, Rufo's built a cult following for serving their iconic Tapsilog or Tapa (fried beef strips), Sinangag (garlic rice) and Itlog (fried egg) - A Filipino" All-Day Breakfast" dish. Rufo's Tapa recipe was so famous for its rich, sweet,mouth-watering sauce that customers swore by its slogan, " Sauce Pa Lang, Ulma Na! ( The Sauce is a Dish on is Own!"). The success of this Makati Eatery helped popularize the local Tapsihan, A Philippine version of the American Diner, serving local Breakfast fare 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. By 2003, businessman Paul Izon Reyes acquired the store, founded Rufo's Famous Franchise Corporation and engineered the brand's expansion through Franchising . Reyes, a fan of Rufo's (since his student days in the International School Manila), professionalized its business systems and partnered with Francorp, the world leader in Franchise development, to create the Rufo's Famous Franchise Program. Today, Rufo's operates a chain of 24/7 fast-casual Filipino restaurants all over Metro Manila and nearby provinces.