- Parañaque, Philippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
Expired in 11 days
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing professional and confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Committee.
- Completion or study towards qualifications in administration studies (desirable).
- Strong English communication, comprehension, interpersonal and public relations skills to enable professional interaction with a range of people including senior management and other staff, Councillors, the public, dignitaries and representatives from other organisations.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and an understanding of commercial in confidence practices.
- Independent worker without supervision.
- Well-developed keyboard and computer skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and email applications. Previous experience in website maintenance would be well regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of agendas and minutes.
- Highly developed time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and to effectively manage multiple projects including the organisation of events and functions.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting correspondence, presentations, media items and reports.
- Developing knowledge of the local community, and companies relevant to RLI.
- Extensive experience (minimum 2 years) in a position as a departmental/company executive or personal assistant.
- Competent driving skills with experience (optional).
- Ability to occasionally travel with an Executive up to 1 week at a time, including weekends when necessary.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Office Equipment Operation
- Organizing and Planning
- Telephone Skills
- Relationship Management
- Record Keeping
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Lietz Industrial Complex, Edison Ave. (P. Leviste), KM 14 SLEX 1709, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- International Trade / Development
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.